Do you know how to be a lover AND a fighter? Here are 5 ways we keep love alive while growing two businesses, homeschooling our 4 kids, dabbling in wild adventure… and growing as individuals. Here's what we cover:
- (Re)Discover each other- We humans can make this SOO over complicated. It’s simple- but requires being intentional. That’s it! We share some tools that you can bring into your next date. Whether that’s 30 minutes, or a weekend away. Referenced: Our Podcast #4: Straight Talk about Succeeding in Love and #5: Women and Dragons. Books: Dr. Gary Chapman “The 5 Love Languages.” Les Parrott “Crazy Good Sex.” WildAtHeart.org - Stasi Eldredge “Captivating” and “Wild At Heart” by John Eldredge.
- Schedule YOU time- we spend so much time as we are dating getting to know each other… then we get married and somehow tend to put all of that far back on the back burner. Right? Again- not hard.Intentionality goes a LONG way and keeps us from getting BORING.
- Referenced: head on over to DevlinWorldwide.com and get our FREE download “5 Things Successful Entrepreneur Families Schedule Weekly.”
- Find ways to serve without expectation- Before you think you know what we are going to say here– listen in for yourself. The Law Of Harvest, baby!
- Referenced: The 3 Levels of Love. Find it in our Podcast #4: Straight Talk about Succeeding in Love
- Tap in to emotional awareness. Somedays, it’s just one of those days and we just need a good night’s sleep. Or a workout. Or a healthy meal! Other times, we need to seek out help in some way, shape or form. When to know the difference.
- Sleep together: Yep. And the benefits of going to bed at the same time!
We loved this episode with you all and would love to hear the love hacks YOU would add to the list. Be sure to subscribe and *****Leave a Review so more people can find this loveable content to keep the fire burning! Until next time, CHEERS to doing success well today.
Connect with us on your fav social platform:
<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/episode/3LM1rS9YyEI4sBbHaLfQZP?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="232" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture"></iframe>